Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review:Mosbeau Placenta White advance Japan Version

This is my first time to use a whitening product. I don't have fair white skin but i used to be contented on my complexion. But since i started to sell online i have to  use it first and see the result myself.

At first i searched for different kinds of whitening supplement,most of them are glutathione. Then a friend of mine told me that she want to try Mosbeau Placenta and Collagen ,so i searched about Mosbeau and found out that it's main ingredient (Placental Protien) is 10x more effective than Gluthatione, and so i got interested on Mosbeau, and tried it to see for my self if it's really effective.

Here's the Ingredients and it's function :
Horse Placental Protein
Promotes skin whitening, anti-aging and skin cell renewal

Marine Placental Protein
Aids in skin whitening, anti-aging and skin renewal

Silk Powder
Revitalizes the skin and gets rid of skin imperfections like wrinkles, acne scars and sunspots

Elastin
Keeps the skin firm, smooth and supple

Rose Petal Extract
Contains anti-allergic and anti-atopic properties

Hyaluronic Acid
Keeps the skin hydrated, moisturized and even more youthful-looking

Soy Isoflavones
Promote healthier and right balance of hormones

Fish Collagen
Reverses skin aging and visibly removes fine lines and other unsightly signs of increasing age

Malpighia glabra
Acts as an effective antioxidant

Vitamin C
Aids in skin whitening, combats aging and protects skin against free radicals

Plus more Active Ingredients!
Adlay, Glycine, L-cysteine, Hesperidin, ß-cryptoxanthin, Carrot Extract and Candida utilis

*my first Bottle .... the box is sealed as well as the bottle itself. This came from Mosbeau in Japan.


*front

*side

*Recommended Dosage is 4tablets 30mins before breakfast. But you can take upto 6tablets. I'm taking 6tablets now on my 2nd bottle...
*650mg total for 4tablets recommended daily intake.
*please note that this is not recommended for Pregnant women,Lactating Mother and High blood who takes maintenance medicine.
*expiration date:Sept. 2016

*Original Price in Japan is 6,780 Japanese Yen, that is around 3,000 in Phil. Peso. The price is more than what is sold in Watson's or Mercury Drug Store as they offer the Phil.Version of Mosbeau Placenta, price in the Phil.market is P2850. My price on my facebook page "Yuki Collections" is P2400 + Free shipping and Freebies <3 <3 <3 (we all love freebies right?). Well according to one of the Account Executive of Mosbeau( I will not mention her name nlng..hehe ^^), Japan version is more intense than the Phil. version...well i don't really know, i haven't tried the Phil. version yet of Mosbeau Placenta. ^^



*it has smooth white round shaped tablet and it taste sweet(i love the taste <3)

*as of now i finished my first 120tablet bottle of Placenta and i can say it is effective for me.though I may not be super "Maputi".right now like the other meztisas but my skin complexion is lighter than before and i used to have super dry skin, but now i can see that my skin is more healthy. I like the effect maybe after 2-3mos of  using Mosbeau ill  achieve the skin that i like.


#mosbeau #placenta #whitening supplement #japan products

10 comments:

  1. Can you send me your contact info incase i wanna purchase? Yours is cheaper than in Watson's kasi. I'm sorry, i deactivated my facebook. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pano mag order? Mas mura po sa inyo eh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does mosbeu safe for women planning to get pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pwede po ba sya sa age ko na 16 yrs old?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Purtier

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can I contact u if I want to order please send me a reply on my Facebook messanger named sherryl Andersen please

    ReplyDelete